Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The "Blue Issue"



What a busy, busy month May has already been! I've recovered from Easter and am frantically trying to get summer things finished before the end of the month. I can't believe summer's almost here!

EXCITING NEWS!!
The May/June issue of Sew Beautiful Magazine includes my variation of a popular swimsuit that has been available in the past from trunk shows/home parties. The best part of all, is SB included a FREE pattern on the pull-out centerfold! I've been so pleased with the response we've received from this article. If you don't subscribe, PLEASE be sure to pick up a copy of this issue. There are just too many pretty things in this one to list. I've already made a daygown for a baby boy using one of the ideas in this magazine and can't wait to make a dress from the pattern featured on the cover.





No comments:

Post a Comment