Monday, April 5, 2010

The Easter Parade . . .






I'll be honest with you: this Easter nearly wore me out!! I finally finished the last customer project on Saturday morning at about 9:00. I was really proud of myself though, because I had smocked Sara's and Anna's dresses back around Christmas, so I was a little ahead of the game and didn't have to stay up late Saturday night sewing, or so I thought. I went to bed Saturday evening and woke up in a panic at 2:30 a.m. (do you ever do that?) and realized that I had forgotten to hem their dresses! Well, I got up and hemmed them and then went back to bed. They were so pretty!

I'm running behind on uploading my pictures, so I'll have to show you Sara and Anna later. Here are just a few of the customer projects I completed this Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment